Wednesday, January 3, 2007

New Year's Eve

Two thousand-seven has arrived.  I spent New Year's Eve at sister Linda's house.  We watched Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest.  The special effects were great but the movie is lacking.  I still can't say what the story was about.  This movie is way down my list. 

Sue can't take movies like this one at all.  She sees fantasy movies as silly generally.  This one isn't even good at that.  I have to add that sister has a big screen TV.  It is hard not to like that.  I watched the Lions football game earlier in the day.  Even I can understand what is going on when the cameraman points it out on a screen that is four feet tall and some expert is explaining exactly what is going on.  I really enjoyed it.

Happy New Year to All,

I figure that about as much will happen in this year as used to happen in ten so it should be an exciting time until New Year comes again.

No comments: