Monday, January 22, 2007

My Weekend

What a busy weekend it was.  Friday night started out with the monthly trip to the Midland Moose.  That is the one night of the month that I am sure to be out to 2:30 AM.  I always think it won't be that late but...

Clayton and Gloria went with us.  We all had a great time.  I sang 'When I'm Sixty-four' by the Beetles.  Sue wanted one of her favorites  'Honey'.  She also likes 'Have I told you lately that I love you'.  Finally, I did 'Blowin in the the Wind'  by the Kingston Trio. 

The roads were good and the company was too.

Katy and Bill came out on Saturday.  We went to the Birch Run Mall to get Bill some new shoes.  The sales were on.  All of us did well.  I convinced Sue that I needed new socks.  She got a suit jacket. 

Carl Lee had a party on saturday night,  I talked to Rick Curtis about Kim Fisher and that era.  It's been long enough that I have forgotten some things.

On Sunday, Merle Colosky Hansen came over to Sue's Mother's house. It was so nice to see her after all this time.  I was surprised to see a similiarity between Katy and Merle's build and the way they carried themselves.  Merle has been through alot with the death of her Mother from pancreatic cancer.  

Finally, it was the traditional sunday night trip to 'Trackside' for burgers. 

It was a great weekend.

No comments: