Friday, November 24, 2006

The Saint Augustine Trolley

One great thing about giving trolley tours in Bay City, Michigan is being able to enjoy tours given in other places.  Saint Augustine is a wonderful example of how to run a trolley tour.  If you go there, I have to recommend the Old Town Trolley Company.  For twenty dollars for a ticket,  I got to ride on their train for three days. 

I learned about Flagler College and its Tiffany windows.  I learned about one of the most beautiful Churches I have seen in the United States, Saint Augustine's Presbyterian Church. I sampled wine, walked on bastions, went down crowded alleys to quaint shops and had good dinners for not much money. 

It was a great time.  Entries to follow on the Fort San Marcos, the trolley and  all the beautiful hotes in the city.

No comments: