Thursday, February 18, 2010

I had a great day today.  First, I was up with Sue at 4:30am.  Sue volunteered to go into work early today.  I was on youTube by about 5:30 using my Blackberry Storm.  Verizon can stream a good video signal here at that time of day so I was watching Al Jezera discuss talks in the Middle East.  They honestly did a better job than I would normally see here.  I also got to check out RichardDawkins.net where I learned he was born in Kenya and what his parents were like.

About 9am I started working on the Bay City History District.  I was able to finish it up good enough to turn in for the first draft.   That might be the end of this project for me.  I need that to happen because I have to start doing my Fair Presentation.

Then, in the afternoon, I went to America House with the Bros in Song were we did about the besty job we have seen.  Like I said, it was a good day.

No comments: