Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Landscaping in the Fall

How formal that title sounds when what I will be talking about is how my back hurts after lifting one hundred landscape  blocks and putting some of them into position down underneath the deck on the house. 

You can be sure this was Sue's idea.  What's worse is the it is another good one.  Myself, I probably would have just mowed the grass.   Anyway, she is right about laying landscape blocks being a quick and somewhat fun process. 

It also gives me a chance to use some of the tools I got at different garage sales.  I used the tamper, several shovels and, of course, the laser level.  Looks like it will turn out.

On another note, Ryan McRoy went home yesterday.  This place will be duller without him.  Ryan is my sister  Linda's son.  It was great to spend the time with him. 

No comments: