Monday, February 19, 2007

Live Journal Blogging

http://user225937.livejournal.com/

Live Journal, also know as LJ, is another version of a blogging site that I am trying.  I have a blog there called 'Living Day to Day'  .  Really, I use this site to try to find out what can be done there.  Voice blog entries can be made to the site from an add in called 'gizmo'.  Live Journal makes links by interest group in different ways from the norm.  I like my templet on that site, but I have a hugh amount to learn about what can be done there. 

I don't understand the difference between Live Search and Google.  I think that is the same as the difference between Live Journal and Journals.aol.com.  At any rate,  blogging is active and provides an outlet for all the research that I do on the net. 

Have a great day.

 

No comments: